We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 661-414-0277,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the California Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as California departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable California and San Fernando Valley
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
We are a wildlife control business that is family run, and we perform live and dead animal removal services, both from inside residential and commercial properties and outside, and also odor control services. We are on hand around the clock for the emergency removal of snakes, and we can also safely remove all venomous and non-venomous snake species in your state. Some animals, such as groundhogs, moles, and even squirrels destroy your garden or landscaping, and we can not only take those animals away for you, but repair the damage they leave behind. That’s just part of the service we offer to homeowners when they call upon us for their wildlife control needs, and all with a smile on our face and for a very competitive price too. Many wild animals such as raccoons, squirrels, bats, and rats leave urine and droppings in an attic and around your home or property, and this can cause mold or odor problems. We will also help you to deal with that, cleaning waste matter away with high-strength biological enzyme cleaners. The wildlife that invades your home can spread a number of diseases that people - your family - can and do catch, such as Salmonella, Histoplasmosis, Leptospirosis and more. That’s before you get into what might happen when your household pets come into contact with these wild animals, and then you’ll have rabies to think about also. Give us a call today to find out how we can take care of all of the above and more - we’ll provide you with a free quote.
We service Kern County, San Bernardino County, Ventura County, Orange County,
Pacific County, and more.
We also service Los Angeles
Santa Clarita, Lancaster, Palmdale, Long Beach
Pomona, Torrance, Glendale
, Pasadena, El Monte,
Downey, West Covina, Norwalk, Burbank, Acton, Agua Dulce, South San Jose Hills,
South Whittier, Stevenson Ranch,
Sun Village, Topanga, Val Verde, Valinda, View Park-Windsor Hills, Vincent, Walnut Park,
West Athens, West Carson, West Rancho Dominguez, West Puente Valley, West Whittier-Los Nietos, Westmont,
Willowbrook, Alondra Park, Altadena, Avocado Heights, Castaic, Charter Oak, Citrus, Del Aire, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the San Fernando Valley wildlife removal